Monday, September 29, 2008


H said its my turn and I am lost with ideas
what am I doing on smiley tissues , I hardly ever smile and my funny bone is sarcastic and I wondered what "smile" is all about and I can't help but bring "Me myself" tone here
Does a smile makes a difference?
Yes it does ! Does it spreads a radiance . Yes it does.
I was sitting on outside a baggage collecting office in a city I am visiting. I was broken inside , worried , but I am poised and matured lady in the eyes of the world. There were no tears in my eyes, no "I lost" look. I never knew what will calm my mind. AN elderly stranger came up to me from nowhere. He puts a hand on my head and smiles at me so affectionately and tells me "No worry my daughter, everything will be fine soon. Smile !"
And I wondered how I understood that he spoke in a different language
But as they say "smile " is language in itself and compassion needs no syllable to be understood:)
I never knew why I smiled back, may be I laughed at the whole situation , but it indeed told me somewhere to value smile :) It spreads and you can never run short of it.
MOney
!:) well Who is not bankrupt by grief here!!

5 comments:

Keshi said...

Thats a sweet gesture!

Smiles are a common language to all hearts. :)

Keshi.

V. Archana said...

thats a smiling post :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

Beauuutifully ritten A...cool like it ...and it has lots of smiles in it :)...

urs..hemu..

Diana Sahu said...

A smile can do wonders....

Priya Joyce said...

A smile speaks more than words and tats it!

Powered By Blogger

Smiley Visitors